Icecream Chefs Revisited @ Ocean Apartments

icecream chefs

It has been quite a while since I patronized Icecream Chefs and that particular visit I had my sights and heart set on the usual of Kaya Lottee but it was not available! What a waste. Settled for the other flavours that I usually will not bat an eyelid at – always a hardcore yet mega diehard fan of that one flavour that nobody has come close to replicating as yet.

pint

Mango Peach Fruz

I thought this was pretty good for a fruit based icecream, creamy and absolutely fruity!

Oreos and Cream

Yet another that seemed creamier than the past, flavour was rich.

Creme Brulee

Haagan Dazs spoilt me on this one, ICC’s rendition is stuffed with graham crackers and nothing much like a crème brulee with caramelized sugared tops or creamy custard.

Icecream Chefs
Ocean Apartments

Comments