Therapy Spa @ Seminyak, Bali

DSC_6967

One of my must do things in Bali is massage, and if I can spare the time to do it everyday I would. Until now, I've not plucked up enough courage to sign myself up for a half day session to be kneaded and un-knotted.

My favourite budget yet very delightful massage options in Ubud were too far to revisit this time, so I made do with getting one within Seminyak.

DSC_6953

The welcoming entrance with their signature motifs.

DSC_6954

Our lemongrass welcome drink and wet towel.


DSC_6960

Havanias to change into.

DSC_6964

I was led down this hallway to my room.

DSC_6963

Ooh, time for a foot wash and a prelude of what's to come.

DSC_6962


I never  knew lime could be use as an exfoiliator till now! Super shiok and the tired feet got a good scrub down.

DSC_6966 

The Healing Act (90 mins, IDR 350,000)

90 minutes later, I felt completely rejuvenated. The massage had Balinese origins with strong and very comforting strokes. Of the three, I enjoyed my massage best...the rest of the masseuse seemed less skilled somehow.

 Therapy Spa
Jalan Kayu Aya 1A (Oberoi), Seminyak

Comments