Snack with Snack First! Discount code in post!

I am a snacker and I'd probably have eaten more snacks in my body weight than drank coca cola in this lifetime. Infact, I take my snacking very seriously because, calories should not be wasted on bad food (which is ironic because nutritionists would say, snacking in itself is bad).

DSC_8281

Snack First is the place to go if you're a snacker like me, nuts, dried fruit, granola, cookies, biscuits and even crackers are part of their inventory. Shopping on their website made me as happy as a fat kid in a candy store.

I would have ordered everything to sample and here were my picks from their new product range!

DSC_8291

DSC_8402

Italian Spices Cashew

DSC_8290

DSC_8405

Shiok Wasabi Green Peas

DSC_8296

DSC_8399

Abalone Creamy Macadamias

DSC_8294

DSC_8302

Sambal Shrimp Rolls (Hae Bi Hiam)

DSC_8283

Antioxidants Medley (Dates, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, raisins)

DSC_8304

Satay Cashews

I love how these snacks come in resealable satchets, which retain the freshness of these snacks. Well the assumption is they do not get polished off in a single seating. I particularly enjoyed the creamy macadamias though the wasabi peas could do with more wasabi.

The antioxidants medley is great with overnight oats too! 

Key in "THEFOODCHAPTER15" to enjoy 15% off your purchases, till 31 July 2017!

Comments