Salted Egg Kisses @ Twentysevenbyrachel


DSC_3948

I never got enough of Rachel's lychee chiffon but the opportunity opened up for cookie slots and then I landed myself my first bag of cookies straight from her kitchen!

Almost half a kilo of salted egg yolk kisses and I was secretly wondering if this bag would end up all in my tummy or I'd have to share the love.

DSC_3952

Piped so beautifully though they were slightly crushed from the tight packaging and crumbly texture.

DSC_3943

Be a butter fan and get enslaved to these babies, or never hop on this bandwagon of no return. I am possibly a convert for crumbly butter cookies because suggee cookies are my nemesis and I usually prefer my cookies crunchy.

Salted egg and curry leaves are so beautifully woven into each cookie, the flavours are just so spot on - I would imagine this to be the dessert version of a salted egg dish and the best to date. Leave it on the tongue to dissolve into an addictive creamy mess. I lost count of the number of cookies I had over a single seating, probably enough to send me walking for kilometres.

Twas so good, we fought to finish the last crumb and then wished I bought another bag to stash.

Comments