Dead End Cafe @ Hong Kong

DSC_0224

Tai Ping Yang Street was an area that I was checking out and stumbled upon this cafe very aptly called Dead End Cafe. Fair enough there was nothing beyond it and being on a hill, this could not have been better named.

DSC_0222

Menu cheats that made us rethink the fuss that most of the cafes locally engage in when it could really be as simple as printing on receipt paper.

DSC_0223 

All I could stomach was a ginger lemonade and it was truly comforting.

I loved the vibe of the place - it could accomodate the busyness of working executives taking away gourmet sandwiches (yes I wish I had space for that), the tranquility of the weekend crowd and dogs (we spotted 2 gorgeous huskies and a barkish terrior that somehow fitted in beautifully) and then an occasional cafe hopper.

In short, I cannot wait to be back in this neighbourhood.

Psst, Po's Atelier is just next door churning out French Japanese artisanal bakes.

Dead End Cafe
72 Po Hing Fong

Comments