Kko Kko Nara @ Tras Street

Business at Kko Kko Nara must be so good that they are opening a two shopfront outlet at Tanjong Pagar road.

starters

A set of appetizers gets served up first, none of which were that authentic though. Mostly picked vegetables and that was it.

We greedily went for a platter of 3 flavours ($20)- 

 more chicken

Sweet

Trust the Koreans to master the receipe for juicy fried chicken and for once, I lean towards a sweet flavoured fried chicken.

chicken

Garlic

This was a tastiest of the three with a delectable sticky sauce.

platter

Original

Think a juicier version of KFC.

chicken

Hot and Spicy ($15 for half)

I loved the marinate, the way my teeth sinks into the piping hot and greasy fried snack. Worth the calories indeed.

hite

Nowhere else will I indulge in beer and wings over lunch but Kko Kko Nara.

While I enjoyed my sinful lunch, I still do not get the hype and insane crowds that follow for dinner. I've had a more gratifying one at Chicken Up.

Kko Kko Nara
57 Tras Street

Comments