Marks and Spencers Steals

I've known Marks and Spencers for gummy sweets all my life and perhaps Almond cookies for half of it and now...more delish revelations that is going to require much more visits back!























When I was younger, I used to tear open my box of Kellogg's cornflakes with so much enthusiasm hoping to find the strawberries and berries promised on the box...only to be sorely disappointed that those were "suggested servings". Marks and Spencers revived that childhood excitement with almost real fruit! Hearty cereal..adored how the dried strawberries retained the sourness of real strawberries and the slight fizz on the tongue. Crunchy strawberry-cereal flakes too! Their cornflakes would give the big players a long run for their money. If only they were priced much higher...I'd have conveniently become a total convert.

DSC_0005

Deliciously Nutty Crunch
Toffee flavoured oat clusters with almonds, brazil nuts and pecans

DSC_0040

Strawberry and Almond Crunch
Oat clusters with strawberry and almond

m&s choco crunch

Chocolate
Oat Clusters with chocolate swirls and chunks

The oat clusters have gotten us head over heels in LOVE with their cereal range. Seems that there are neverending combinations for their oat clusters. Loving all three! Be it nuts, strawberries or chocolate chunks, Marks and Spencers are the Ben and Jerry's of Cereal world. Wholesome breakfast start...a strong contender of Posts.


Cranberry cookies that are wholesome and fingerlicking awesome!!! You've got to be a diehard cranberry fan to love this. Packed with so many cranberries, I wondered if it were a cookie or a cranberry bar. The greatest pity is the portion that a package has, fits 8 cookies nicely but alas, that barely lasted me past 2 aftermeals. 

Marks and Spencers

Comments

  1. Awww... Marks and Spencer Raspberry Viennese Biscuits is my favorite ever! Have you tried these? Super super delish! You'll fall head over heels in love with them! And they are about the only cookies I eat from Marks and Spencer. HAHA their Double Devon toffees form part of my daily diet too lol.

    Marks and Spencer is the most dangerous place to shop at. I simply can't stop putting stuff in the basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly, ive not tried the raspberry viennese biscuits yet! sigh their biscuits are really delish...ive got another post on m&s coming up..i should just try every thing there and blog about it. HAHA.

    yes, major danger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My house is always stocked with the M&S Triple Chocolate Crunch. I always have it with cold milk for desserts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) yay, im SO not the only one who has cereals for dessert!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment