Sanrio Puroland

DSC_0897 (2)

Many would berate me if I mentioned it was between Sanrio Puroland and Disneysea and I chose the former. I really loved Hello Kitty through the years! The cutest mouthless lil kitty around. If I had to count the number of memorabillia I have amassed, I could easily set up a mini museum on my own.

Getting to Sanrio Puroland was quite a journey, from Shinjuku station to Tama Center Station, all in it took us about an hour. It is by no means connected to Mount Fuji's line.

Directions to Sanrio Puroland are clear and if you're lost, just ask! The station staff are always so helpful. Like Disneyland Hongkong, Sanrio Puroland has as much magic...I literally skipped in. :)

Be prepared to look most displaced in a kiddyland like Puroland where kids and parents fill the whole playland. I feel almost guilty sitting such kiddy rides and jostling with the kids for a seat to watch the shows. Yet, the inner child was utmost fulfilled.
DSC_0081 (3)

Everything cute makes your day. Though Sanrio Puroland is not all about Hello Kitty, she is afterall its most famous mascot.

DSC_0064 (3)

The only foodcourt of the 4 floors.
DSC_0065 (3)

Uber duper cute!

DSC_0071 (3)

Hello Kitty Sponge cake..a tad dry and nothing fabulous...at 200 Yen, it was relatively cheap for theme park standards.


DSC_0077 (3)

The 150 yen mochi that tasted really good!! Soft mochi skin with white bean paste, I felt bad (honestly) eating her up.

Unlike Disneyland that fleeces you heartlessly, Sanrio Puroland is alot toned down in terms of merchandise nor food. I had my share of fun in Sanrio Puroland though I admit I barely understood half of what was said.

I reckon I would need a full day to thoroughly enjoy the theme park...! Definitely for the hardcore fans.

Sanrio Puroland

Comments

  1. I won't blame you for choosing Sanrio Puroland over Disneysea. I love Hello Kitty too!

    But your half bitten Hello Kitty mochi looks very morbid hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...i mad love sanrio puroland!! heex...i wish i had a knife with me to slice her..but that would've been equally gruesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment