Pierre Herme @ Shinjuku Isetan

Aoki Sadaharu and Pierre Herme in the same departmental store spells trouble. I missed the former in Paris and wanted so bad to try their eclairs yet when faced with the Godfather of Macarons, I was stumped. If I could, I would have taken a piece of every thing on display. I was this close to the ispahan and mille feuille...on hindsight, I should have just burnt all the plastic at Pierre Herme.

Resisting the same urge as experienced in Paris, I wanted so bad to grab a box of 12. I so want to pinch myself blueblack for not doing that.

DSC_0402 (2)

4 lovely macarons were packed so pretty for me. The petite daffadil coloured pops...made my box look yellow with the delicious hues.

Yuzu - Intense and zesty.

Pietra (Praline Noisette) - Chewy innards! Crazily rich in flavour. My favourite.

Infiniment Caramel - Yet another dense and chewy macaron.

Citron - Figured by now the fruity flavours are less chewy than the non-fruity ones..the differentation between citron and yuzu is so well defined...Pierre Herme, you're one freaking Lord of Macarons.(Pardon the over zealous comment! :P)

DSC_0447 (2)

Can never get enough of.

DSC_0718 (2)

Every yellow is different, the same way...every black dress is never the same.

Once again certified, nobody comes close. Till we ever meet again, I promise...I will not walk away without boxes piled high...without regret.

Pierre Herme
Isetan Shinjuku

Comments

  1. I don't believe it. You went to Pierre Herme and bought only 4 macarons?! I would have bought all the flavors available! And then go back for repeat telecasts.

    The last time my parents bought PH's macarons back for me from Europe, I had me 12 lovin' macarons in a box, all in different flavors. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ice: YES...im berating myself till this day. Wait till you finish reading all the other dessert posts..you'd get why i only bought 4! ahahah...

    sigh yes...missing walking outta PH with a BOX! :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment