Momi & Toys Crepe @ Shibuya

Crepes to Harajuku is like laksa to katong. Odd analogy but that's what the area is famous for! Time did not allow me a visit to the famous Takeshita Street at Harajuku so I could not hunt down their famous crepes.

It was past the closing hour of the shops and being at Shibuya, I spotted a crepe shop!

momi & toys

2010's hottest favourite.

crepe chef

It was a hole in the wall shop that operated via a vending machine. Punch in your order, hand the order to the chef and ta-dah!

making of crepe

I didn't know that few strawberries went into my crepe.

strawberry crepe

Rolled up and it looks full of strawberries, what a deception.

bite of crepe

All a soggy mess. Unlike Marche's crepes, these have a whole lot less bite and is more flimsy. Not a fan of all the whipped cream though I adored those from cakes.

http://www.momiandtoy.com/

Comments

  1. I love my crepes soggy with lotsa whipped cream & ice cream! The only Japanese crepe house in SG I know of is Mazazu Crepe at Liang Court basement. Have you tried their crepes? They're pretty yummy and come in all sorts of permutations and combinations.

    How does Strawberry Caramel Cheesecake Gelato sound to you? Now I feel like crepes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..nope have yet to try! damn, strawberry caramel cheesecake gelato sounds crazily yummy! I hope the strawberries are bountiful. NOW i feel like crepes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..soon this outlet will be opened in Indonesia, in Plaza Senayan Jakarta...can't wait to taste this sweety creperie from Japan...

    Nice to meet you, I'm Icha, from Indonesia, visit my culinary blog at http://eatinguntildiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @an nur khairisa: :) *waves* thanks for reading..sure will dropby ur blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment