Romantic Treasures from Rothenburg: Diller Schneeballentraume


Diller's was one of the previously mentioned brand of schneeballs that had so many franchises packed in one tiny town...it had to be better I suppose. We actually walked past both to check out the crowd before deciding on the outlet (more people signifies better quality?)


Pigeon holes worth of schneeballs for takeaway or gifting...


We realised Diller has also made its way further down the Romantic Road...to Fussen too!


We made an attempt on the larger version to see if there would be a major difference in taste. It is so big, you can cup it fully in your hands. So I guess that is how "snowball" came about? Like how my parents used to cup their ice balls and unhygienically slurp up the syrupy icy goodness. Cinnamon sugared large schneeball! I have to admit the difference in size does affect the overall texture of the pastry. Crunchy the way I like it and moderately sweet!

Off the three, this ranks tops...and I think I get it.

Diller's

Comments