Popeyes Chicken 2 @ Changi Airport Terminal 3


I never knew guys had cravings too. Popeyes was the result of R's wild-fiery cravings.

The fuss has obviously died down, though there were queues..they weren't as frantic as before.


I had my eye on the Maxi Meal only to be told by the counter that they stopped serving it.
Irate I was not but miffed. Why place promotional posters all over if the promotion had stopped?


3 piece chicken.

The signature crusty skin.
To credit Popeyes, I dumped the fork and knife to polish them off with my fingers.

Was it finger-licking good?

Hmm. Just alright.


Oversalted fries.


I was stumped by the popularity of these biscuits the last visit, given that they were served stone hard and crunchy.

This time round, I totally get it.
If there's just one thing I'd return for, it'll be them.

Biscuits with a dash of salt.
Break open these crumbles to reveal a moist soft cake within.
Slap on strawberry jam, it really reminded me of High Tea scones.

Pictures taken with Nikon D5000.

Popeyes
Changi Airport Terminal 3

Comments