K Ki @ Ann Siang Hill 3



K Ki, Oh K Ki...the numerous times I've been a klutz by forgetting they close at 4pm on Saturdays but consecutively headed there at night only to be greeted by closed doors. Not forgetting the couple of Mondays I made appointments to visit K Ki too! The crush I've got on K Ki has swelled into something major, methinks.

With light footsteps, I made my way to K Ki with a different companion this time!

I spied two plump pumpkins like Cinderella, sitting and ready to be transformed...only the following day. The strawberry tarts were nowhere to be seen, they were available the whole of the week before! Once again, I missed both Pumpkin Pudding and Strawberry Tarts...hair ripping moments I tell you!

Nonetheless, how could I leave K Ki without any of their gems. The empty tables were far too tempting to allow that.



Anything in K Ki has a arty air about it...down to the table flowers.



Antoinette ($8.50)

Three times I visited, three times I had this. Every bite is heaven and reaffirms how much of a mousse fan I've become...only for K Ki.




Mont Blanc ($8.50)



Freshly piped, these were left to chill for 5 minutes before we made our move on them. Fell in love with them all over again, they redeemed themselves this time! Layers so defined and complementary...the genoise sponge was somehow not as rough as the first. Loving the tart base!

No doubt the same fare I've had before but, still loving them! I swear this place is so full of love, it's become infectious. It's almost as if Kenneth and Delphine live in a perfect lil world overflowing with love, if my ears heard correctly they address each other "Baby". Oops, not meaning to be a kaypo-poke but really, they should be made ambassadors for love!

It's been slightly over than a month since the last visit and K Ki seemed to have changed a weebit ever since. Kenneth and Delphine added more tables inside and benches outside..hooray to more space!

The same warm service, the same delish offerings...the same response "I'll be back!" The best things in life, are shared. Glad you were with me.

Cheesy as it is, I can't help but end with one of my favourite oldies, Three Times A Lady by The Commodores;

Thanks for the times that you've given me
The memories are all in my mind
And now that we've come to the end of our rainbow
There's something i must say out loud

You're once, twice, three times a lady
And I love you...


Three times bowled over by K Ki..consistently good, K Ki my love.

Pictures taken with Nikon D5000.

K Ki
7 Ann Siang Hill

Comments

  1. K ki is love. And terribly addictive. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply enjoy reading desserts entries on my regulars...

    Trust me or rather Ice (really big credit to her for making me feast on their tarts), email Del to ask her when Strawberry tarts and the Pumpkin Pudding will be available and given how near your office is to Kki, it is worth the short walk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ice: over and over again, it amazes me how consistently good they are! I need some luck with the pumpkin pudding and strawberry tart...!

    @ fen: (: what's del's email? I tried emailing once but was ignored..but that was during their initial days. The next visit better not fail me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you should try calling them rather than emailing them, tell them the cakes you want they would keep it for you if they have it.

    and their cakes are good indeed, I have to stop visiting them =x

    I was told Tampopo Deli's are comparable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there! looks like k ki's got a heeeeeeuge fanbase who's so insanely in love with their cakes.

    ive only attempted tampopo's cheese sponge...ill luck with their famous scoop cakes but i'm definitely going to try them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty nice photo of the Antionette you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't have much problem getting Tampopo's scoop cake, perhaps you can try to pick one up while shopping at Takashimaya?

    Del seems to be busy with events lately as my latest email was not replied. Hence, I called in and viola... 5 strawberry tarts :D

    Drop them a call, you should get your treats in no time...

    Ice: I agree with you totally...

    ReplyDelete
  8. taka sounds great! Pity they don't have the scrummy cream puffs there. Alrite...I MUST get my pumpkin pudding and strawberry tart soon...! By the next k ki entry I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment