Astons Specialties @ East Coast Road



This sign stopped me in the tracks, frozen. This has got to be the cheapest Wagyu burger in town! Naturally I made a beeline to try this "introductory offer" that spells whilst stocks last.



W
agyu Burger ($9.90)

Presentation always impresses but with the price tag, I was willing to ignore the fact that it was served on a huge white plate, lopsided.



There is of course a stark difference between wagyu steak and the wagyu in the burger but it's modestly good. Coated with cheese, the wagyu patty certainly did not dissolve in the mouth like the steak would. For value, stick with the iEat.

Astons Specialties

Comments

  1. I had the kobe beef burger at Astons Prime before and it was pretty good, 16.90 though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. danielllll!! now you've made me interested in trying..!!! *scrambles to jot down on list to try*

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. I just did a check and realised its not on the regular menu. Maybe give them a call first before going down? If not u say i conned u.. lolx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..i was JUST about to say that! checked the menu and they dont have kobe beef burger!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment