Heng Heng Ondeh Ondeh 2 @ Maxwell Market Food Centre

Ever since I tasted the yummy ondeh ondeh and tapioca kuehs over an office eat-in, I've been wanting to nab some home! Over lunch, it's hardly without a queue. Their famous ondeh ondehs are sold out by noon, that explains the kiasu-ism of my colleagues getting them for breakfast.

White tapioca kuehs, 3 for $1




Coconuty and soft tapioca kuehs they are, comes in rectangles. Melts in your mouth and doubles up as a light snack! The tapioca wasn't very evident, very mashed up it is.



Lor Mei Qi, $0.40 (Right)

Basically it's just mochi with peanut filling...I like how the skin is chewy and soft, somehow the peanut filling was too stiff for the mochi.

Kueh Kosui, $0.40 (Left)

At first bite, it's pretty good..and then it gets just normal..by the time I finished my portion, I was a little bored with it. Very home made.

Heng Heng's specialities like the ondeh ondeh and white tapioca kuehs are outstanding, wouldn't say the same for the other offerings.

Heng Heng Ondeh Ondeh & Tapioca Kueh
Maxwell Market Food Centre
Stall 31

Comments