Donut & Donuts Takeaway



The first time Donut & Donuts opened near the workplace almost a year ago, I made a visit just for their donuts. Afterall, the workplace is immensely starved of the fried yummy goodies. Personally did not like the donuts that much and I left it there ever since, the crowds have waned over time. I remember having to jostle with the rest, trying to take pictures and was rudely waved off by the Korean chef. I'm not sure of its origins, one thing's for sure, I didn't catch sight of it in Korea at least! Recently they added muffins to their range of donuts and I brushed them aside, afterall what's there to look forward to when you've got the two megaweights in muffin/cupcake-dom in Tanjong Pagar.



One fine rainy afternoon, a nice colleague passed some muffins around, bless him! Mango muffin ($1) I was offered in a bright pink box, their signature colour. Albeit slightly cold, the muffin was moist, with a hint of mango and butter. No mango slices but the texture of the muffin's really good! Impressed I am, cheaper than both Choc N Spice and Beccarino. The size of the muffin's quite substantial too, given these days everything else is shrinking..at least I couldn't finish it within two huge mouthfuls.



A grammatically incorrect box has..."We using good quality oil for ourS donut!" wow. Impressed I am with how broken it is..lol. Can someone tell them it's wrong?

A hidden gem indeed. I'll drop by soon for more of them~

$5 for 6 muffins, special promo ongoing indefinitely.

Donut & Donuts

Blk 1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #01-36
5 Stadium Walk #02-41/42 Kallang Leisure Park

Comments