Ordering pizza on pizzadelivery.com.sg!

~Media Drop~

DSC_2134

I admit Circuit Breaker made me food delivery savvy. The essentials for a food delivery vendor include

Chop chop curry pok ordering and delivery service

It is no joke ordering a meal when I am ravenous, only for it to arrive when I am no longer hungry. Granted some merchants are located further away and time has to be catered for travelling but hunger and anger go hand in hand very often, so my major pet peeve is long time taken to order and wait for it to be delivered.

Piping hot food

This is related to the point above, very often I get past a quick ordering process but the delivery takes longer than usual and my food's does not arrive piping hot, lukewarm at best. Cues major pet peeve. While I understand that there is no way food be served as piping as I would prefer, straight out of the kitchen, I have to give and take on how hot is piping hot.

Anyway I digress, the folks at Pizza Delivery Singapore sent me these to try! Order to deliver within 1 hour - totally trashing my two pet peeves. 

DSC_2135

Handcrafted Pizzas it is and we tried 1 flavour from each of their categories of Classic and Favourite. 



DSC_2144

Bolognese Pizza is literally a bolognese dish without the pasta served on a pizza base. Easy to love and very kid friendly, the four year old had enough slices to head straight into a food coma. 


 

 

DSC_2143

Mushroom Pizza totally made for vegetarians and comes with button, shitake and oyster mushrooms. Love your shrooms and you'd love this too! 


DSC_2138DSC_2139

Sides are a must everytime I order pizza and without them, the experience is lacking. I like the variety of sides there are for selection and I opted for Crispy Chicken Wings and Mozzarella Cheese Sticks - both are crowd favourites. 


DSC_2142

 

The wings definitely reminded me of spicy wings - the crumbed skin especially, shiok! 


The set sent over for review is good for 4-5 pax and costs $63.50, a good $16 off the ala carte pricing.

Hot promotions are going on now, with 1 for 1 medium or large pizzas saving up to $51 and combos like the one I reviewed for greater value! 

If you're keen to try out other pizzas, here's a listing of 13 Best Pizza Deliveries in Singapore!

Pizza Delivery:

Facebook | Instagram | Website


Best in Singapore:

Facebook | Instagram | Website

Comments