Acai bowls from The Acai Lab!

 ~Mediadrop~

DSC_3231

Acai bowls and I go way back in time and I miss the days of lunching out and heading over for acai before heading back to the office. 

I really shan't bore with the nutrition statistics about acai bowls - they have been spoken to death and they are my to go for a healthy treat when the weather is so unforgiving. 

Acai Bowl is a newly established company and they are Singapore’s largest, fastest and most popular acai delivery platform! I put their promise to the test. 

 

DSC_3235

60 minutes delivery

They did good on this, my order and delivery happened all too fast and truly I got my fix when I really needed a cold treat! Don't you agree how some of these cravings get delayed satisfaction when the delivery time frame is way longer and I go from hungry to hangry.

Now for the taste test! They have a variety of acai products up for selection: puree, bowls and DIY bowls.  


DSC_3239

Açaí Puree (14.12)

I love my acai purees and there are days where I mix this with my overnight oats combo, do try it! It's tart, creamy and actually really not as bad tasting as it sounds. 


DSC_3242

Signature Acai ($10.20)  

Granola, Banana Strawberry, Blueberry, Kiwi, Raisin, Pumpkin Seed, Coconut Flake, Cranberry, Chia Seed.

With every new acai brand attempted, I make it a point to try their signature - I mean what can go wrong?  

DSC_3243

Nutty Nature ($8.90)

Peanut Butter (+$1)

Chopped banana, kiwi, mixed nuts, pumpkin seeds, goji berries and topped with blueberries

DSC_3241

Tropical Acai ($10)

Pineapple, Banana, Mango, Raisin, Coconut Flakes, Walnut, Cranberries, Chia Seed

DSC_3238 

More mango, because why not!

The truth is while the bowls tasted similar, I actually liked them all! My main grouse is the chia seed pudding that ended up too stiff, I definitely would prefer it more liquid and pudding like.


Credit: Owari Photography

Their bowls are made with PurpleBlend™ Acai base and all natural and organic ingredients. They even shared their acai bowl recipe: 60% Pure Acai Base + 20% Purple Superfoods + 10% Creamy Base + 10% Liquid Base. I may just try making my own bowl someday with the puree! 

If you're keen to try out other pizzas, here's a listing of Best 7 Acai Bowl Available For Delivery in Singapore!


Best in Singapore:

Facebook | Instagram | Website

 

The Acai Lab:

Facebook | Instagram | Website

 

Comments

Post a Comment