Doughnut Shack @ Whampoa Drive

DSC_6707

Doughnut Shack is the IT doughnut place on Instagram these days and viral it went with their audacious creations - think chilli crab doughnut! I ordered boxes of these to try and also gift away for the littlest's full month.

So thankful that the lady boss was accommodating and took on my order despite not opening till later in the day and I requested for an early morning delivery.

While they have a range of doughnuts and bombolinis, I thought it is definitely easier to gift bombolini. Not everyone has a sweet tooth and large doughnuts typically do not resonate well. Face it, how often have you declined a sweet treat because of its portions? I definitely have.

Pistachio, Peanut Butter Jam, Crème Brulee, Brown Sugar and Donutella were the flavours in my boxes. I like how fluffy and soft the bombolinis were, they reminded me of Dunkin' Donuts sugar dusted donuts. Fillings wise they probably were not overflowing (like J and Co), just sufficient to have some in every bite (well two bites is what a bombolini gets you).

Gotta support local here and I will be checking back on their local specials next time!

https://www.doughnutshacksg.com


Minimum order: $40.00
Island-wide Delivery Charge ranges from $10.00 to $20.00.
Complimentary Delivery is available for large order. 


Doughnut Shack
Blk 87 Whampoa Drive 

#01-887

Comments