QueensBay Uncle Kin Pan Mee @ QueensBay Mall, Penang

DSC_2953 Kin Kin wowed me in KL, disappointed me in Singapore and then I chanced upon a pan mee that was amazing in JB so I thought Malaysia has to have some good pan mee in every state. Googling brought me to Uncle Kin's in Penang. Granted it is a franchise and located in a food court, with so many people raving, something must have gone right. Right?
DSC_2952

So then we excitedly made QueensBay Mall a stop and made a beeline for it. This was the hottest stall over lunch and maybe expectations were heightened.

DSC_2951

It was a sticky and soggy mess. Dry was bad, soup was worse. Arguably by shortest review to date and the main takeaway is: don't bother.

QueensBay Uncle Kin Pan Mee
Address: 3021, Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang

Comments