Waa Cow @ One Raffles Place

waacoq1


It was one of those lunch hour stopovers that happened so randomly and I found myself at the doors of Waa Cow, noob me failed to realize they have aburi bowls.



waacoq2


Mentaiko beef






Well I don't suppose rice bowls are even for the traditionalists anymore, considering how we bastardize them with eyepopping yet mouth watering toppings like mentaiko mayo, torched salmon and flamed beef.




For one thing, they are delicious and I opted for a mini bowl ($9.90) for a first foray - no regrets with the melt in the mouth beef cubes and tasty mentaiko mayo. While the onsen egg was purely ornamental and probably was there for the protein calculation, the bowl worked for me and a second visit was definitely on the list.


This actually looks bigger than it is but enough to tempt me for a return that I have yet to make!


Waa Cow
5 Raffles Place, #B1-63

Comments