IndoChilli Revisited @ Tanjong Pagar Centre

DSC_1699


CBD on weekends is a charm especially when I'm armed with a toddler. We paid IndoChilli another visit after a span of a year and boy was it crowded. Great minds think alike?












DSC_1689




Perkedel ($6.80)


Egg washed deep fried potato balls that could do with some meat for more bite. Else it was all mush in texture.






DSC_1691




Ayam Goreng Cabe Hijau ($10.80)


Green chillies and a fried chicken leg put together spells satisfaction for me. Those green chillies were good for all other dishes and I would highly recommend this as a must order.












DSC_1694




Nasi Goreng Combo ($16.80)


I enjoyed the nasi goring but I am not so sure about that chicken leg rendang that was clearly more sweet than savoury.








DSC_1696




Sate Ayam Madura ($10.80)


Clearly I did not read my menu properly and did a double order of chicken skewers when the combo came with them. I loved the char and would've enjoyed this way more if this was not so sweet and grilled instead.










DSC_1698






Lapis Surabaya ($1.86) is purportedly a best seller (and they only sell one type of cake), chocolate and vanilla sponge sandwiching a jam layer. If you're not sold on description, I was not either. Too sweet and far from the Surabaya cakes I've eaten.


Hits and misses once again at IndoChilli, I would still head back for that green chilli fried chicken.








Indochilli
Tanjong Pagar Centre B1-03

Comments