Seasonal Tastes @ The Westin Singapore

w15


It was my first time at Seasonal Tastes and I must say the view is amazing. So amazing I decided on dream residence goals and reality hit me hard when it came to the food. With a Thai Seafood themed buffet, there were specials like Blue Crab Yellow Curry with Egg Sauce, Mango and Papaya salads and beef noodles.
w8


The buffet staples of chilled seafood on ice, antipasti and salads were available. I spied festive favourites like baked ham and roast beef on the wagon too as well as a selection of western and indian delights.


w9


The cauldron of frozen seafood that gets everyone so excited.


w5




Where the thai odyssey begins.


w2


Half the buffet line dedicated to their Thai specials.


w4


Dry curry crab gone too quick - boo. I didn't spy refills either!




w3


These fritters really reminded me of tempura vegetables. The batter was tasty!


w6


The land of forbidden - you'd find abit of everything sinful lurking somewhere here and damn, a smorgasboard of heaven. Try spotting the basket of fried pig's skin - sooooo sinfully good.


w7


The said pig's skin on the extreme left.


w10


The dessert section was located off the beaten buffet path and the choices are aplenty.




w13


Pink fondue anyone?


w11


Thai specials like mango sticky rice and pumpkin custard were also available!



w1



I clearly had more fun DIY-ing my own arugula salad and putting together my own raw food platter.


w16


These beef noodles were so mean, I had two bowls.


w17






w18




Laksa albeit highly raved about was meh.


w19




My best bet was on avocado gelato that I overdosed myself with and also on the grapefruit and mango sorbets.


$88++ per adult | $44++ per child
Available daily, 6p.m. - 10p.m., 4 January - 13 February 2018





Be the first 100 diners daily and pay with your DBS/ POSB or UOB card to enjoy an exclusive 1-for-1 dinner buffet. Subsequent diners enjoy 50% off every second diner. Advanced reservation is required, valid till 28 February 2018. Blackout dates apply. Offer not applicable for promotional items, alcoholic drinks, a la carte orders, and cannot be combined with other promotions.

Comments