Sandaime Bunji @ Milennia Walk

Once again instagram and fellow foodies have started the whole towering wagyu mountain don trend.

6
At $19.90, my Wagyu Round Roast came with 250grams of piling beef slices. Balancing is quite an art with the servers, but I guess this is no architectural challenge for them anyhow given how they literally took the town by storm with its launch.


Visually it was stunning and I have to admit thinking wow at first glance, and then the keenness evaporated when I sunk into a mountain of tough, odd cuts and more fat and indigestible bits than meat. Admittedly, I was sorely disappointed. The straw that broke the camel's back had to be the beef arriving cold, perhaps intended to be consumed like cold cuts and doused in an equally chilled starchy sauce.


5 4

The sides of cheesy mocha and homemade tofu were still better than our mains proper though the tofu was way too dense for liking.


Sandaime Bunji


#01-14/15, 9 Raffles Boulevard, Millenia Walk

Comments