Nuffnang 8irthday @ Da Paolo, Rochestor Park

DSC_0086

It could be age catching up and gone are the days where I get invited to 21st birthday parties or bashes and these days it is mostly about weddings, full months and almost kid's birthdays.

So thenNuffnang turned a youthful Eight and I was invited to their bash.

Hosted at Da Paolo Bistro at Rochestor Park, I found the place a huge maze!

I was welcomed by the infinity art piece done with the fellow Nuffnangers. Creative mesays.

DSC_0087

Silver, gold and white was the theme for the day.

DSC_0089

No wiser words. We only get better with age, yes?




Snitched off Missus Chewy's camera, here is us and the reigning Queen of Blogs. 

DSC_0094
 
Time to tuck in, with a spread thoughtfully prepared by the kind folks of Da Paolo.

DSC_0097

What is a birthday without cake?

DSC_0096

No party is complete without a dessert table!

DSC_0099

My idea of a timeless dessert, cupcakes.

DSC_0093

8 is great, let's aim for infinity.

DSC_0091

#nuffnang8irthday #nuffnangsg

DSC_0101

Now I really want to get invited to a themed wedding.

DSC_0102

Glittery tags that screamed look at me, loved the posh nosh touch to it.

DSC_0085

Table posies.

DSC_0103

How did everything look so photogenic?

DSC_0105

Even the food looked extra delicious.

DSC_0106


If I must, please give the chocolate caramel tarts a try, these were plumped with enough mousse that gave me a brain freeze from satisfaction. I just wish I had more room for another! 



Amidst the rara, I and a few other bloggers had so much fun at the photobooth! Gone are the days where photobooths were just about snapping stills and getting printouts, they now exist as GIF takeaways. 
That's Maureen, me, CharleneAndy and Philip goofying around!

Thank you sponsors once again for the fabulous time! Happy Birthday to Nuffnang once again, it has been awesome working with you and I look forward to more adventures.

Venue: Da Paolo 
Photobooth:  Hello Stranger
Event Stylists: 
Entertainment: Hubba Bubbas
Dessert: Butter Studio

Comments