Coffee On The Table @ Beach Road, Penang

DSC_0211

The cafe culture in Penang is so vibrant, nearly every street has one. I was keen to check Coffee On The Table out mainly for the 3D Coffees.


DSC_0212

Afternoon kicks. The long back the Husband had was aromatic and this had alot to do with the way the Penangnites roast their coffee beans. Kopitiam standard infact, nothing fancy but just good solid technique.

DSC_0215

My 3D Hot White Chocolate that was left entirely to the whims and fancies of the barrista to churn out. Well thankfully I am a fan of hello kitty and all things cute, I really did not bear to start sipping my 3D art away.

DSC_0224

If anything, there is a nostalgic corners with a number of old grammophones on display, now if only they had vinyl records spinning too.

Coffee On The Table
Beach Road, Penang

Comments