Mooshi Bakes Revisited @ East Coast Road

Mooshibakes was so packed that the folks even suggested that we sought solace in Everything with Fries a couple of doors of away. The selection is not completely the same but at least similar.

pandan tart

Pandan Tart ($6.50)

I had my eyes set on this a long time ago and missed it a couple of times when I dropped by. The kaya filling was rich, somewhat coconutty and was a tad thick. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it.

hei

Hei Icecream ($3.50)

I have had people rave about this being the ‘best chocolate icecream’ they have tasted and it was the case. Rich yet not too cloying nor sweet, the smooth finish was easy to love.

lemon juice

Honey Lime Iced Tea ($5)

Possibly the greatest letdown with canned green tea and a dollop of honey. Meh.

There is potential in Mooshi bakes, it’s about picking the right items and time to go.

Mooshi Bakes

Comments