Gustimmo @ Ion



When it first opened its doors at Ion Orchard, the buzz was mostly about its South Korean roots. They promise "healthier chewy and NOT overly creamy" gelato.



The lounge for gelato, those heading for mains sit al fresco.



They leave you with no choice but to order 3 flavours ($5.90) at one go.

White wine
Biscotti

Both were a pleasing shade of cream yellow. I barely tasted the wine. Biscotti was obvious with the crumbs.

Melon

The obvious fragrant favourite! The last I encountered the divine Japanese equivalent was during the Isetan foodfair -- Yubari Melon Soft Serve!

Their gelatos were as promised not overly creamy though I would prefer it creamier. Tasted much watered down than the usual gelatos. I liked the novel idea of adding a mini cone.



A point to prove that gustimmo's gelatos are indeed pricey with a glaring gaping hole of space at the bottom to create the illusion of height.

Once, enough, no more.

http://www.gusttimo.com.sg/

Gustimmo
Ion

Comments