Oat's Pancake @ Mountbatten Food Centre



I can't resist minjiang kueh anywhere these days. I was attracted by the curry puff tool they used to fold in the kuehs.



There you have it, my curry puff looking peanut minjiang kueh. Quite a no-brainer watching the uncle doing it. He takes a flat pancake, slots it into the mold, spoons crushed peanut into it and presses the mold. Ta-dah! There's a choice of either the curry puff shaped or the regular sliced ones.



A bite into the 80 cents kueh, the kueh's soft and chewy, good that it's fragrant too! Main grouse, the peanuts should have some peanut butter, or at least sticky to hold it together. I ended up with a peanuts scattered nearly everywhere after breakfast.

A gf excitedly told me about a peanut-corn minjiang kueh being sold..but forgot to tell me where to find it. Does anyone know?

Aunty Oat's Pancake
Mountbatten Food Centre
#01-110

Comments