
A favourite pre-adult hangout for me, for fries, for affordable american fixes...for their mudpies they're so famous for! The location of this particular cafe's good for people watching, for dwindling away time..I whiled away nearly 2.5 hours!
Grandma goes nuts, seriously, $10.95

That's the pathetic portion of mudpie I shared. Nowhere near Cafe Oliv in terms of portion nor taste. A meagre square of mudpie that's dwindled from value for money to economy's really bad portion. Chocolate sauce is all what this dessert is generous for, the almond bits too, overall tasted just like vanilla and hazelnut ice-cream. Nothing to shout about, nothing worth revisiting again.
Service is bearable with all the young schooling kids serving you, my ice-water was refilled endless times though I requested for 'warm water'. The bill came as fast as a snap of your fingers, the change took half a lifetime to come, the hot chocolate the friend wanted came with 'whipped cream' despite clear instructions for none of it, we had the most waiters saying goodbye to us when we left when half the time we were wondering what happened to the waiters since nobody was seen.
I'll give teen hangouts a pass.
N.Y.D.C. Cafe
Heeren
Outside (Next to Balcony)
Comments
Post a Comment