LVLY's Sweet Delight Explosion Box - for the lvly people!

~mediadrop~

Gifting these days have clearly levelled up because not only is the delivery a surprise, the gift in itself has surprises. LVLY reads lovely, if you haven't figured by now. 

  l1


The tall order "You're going to want to film this". And I did. 


l2

Anticipation builds up with the first reveal. I thought the explosion would happen here so I actually gingerly pulled the box open and....TA-DAH. 

Another box to open. 

l3

Truthfully, I fumbled opening the box. And when I did, it literally exploded in my face together with a bunch of confetti scattered.  

Surprise factor, definitely achieved. 

Highly recommend to use the boomerang function on Instagram to capture the full works. 

l5

Totally a gift curated for the ladies with all the sweets included. 

The mixed bag of gummies and jelly beans definitely brought back childhood memories, all the times I've picked my favourites with a tong and got my candies weighed. 

It also comes with a vanilla-infused fondant cookie, RÓA Lychee Rose cookie bites as well as a dark chocolate bar. 

With all the sweets, who wouldn't love this gift? 


Comments