BBQ & Bubbles Night at SiriHouse

 ~Invited Session~

s4

Siri House is one of my favourite spots in Dempsey, it's cosy, it's got ambience, food's always spot on and the dining options are aplenty. The folks at Siri House have launched a Bubbles and BBQ concept - a luxury outdoor dining experience complete with a live BBQ station and BBQ spread.

  s3 s2 s1 

Can we say wow? 

Florals, centerpieces and champagne bar cart are top up options, depending how elevated you'd like the experience to be. 

Truly a feast for the senses with chef cooking everything infront of you. 


s14

Apple Coleslaw

I enjoyed this so much, I have it bookmarked as a must do for my next house party. The textures of julienned purple cabbage, carrots and green apples paired with a tangy dressing of yogurt, vinaigrette and mayo - SO GOOD! I had so many servings of this. 


s10 

Arugula Beet Salad

Another salad course - no complaints since I love my greens only this is healthier of the two. Great pairing with the heavier tasting proteins or even mussels! 


s11

Nori potatoes

Nori seaweed butter is the star in this dish of smooshy soft crispy skinned potatoes. Absolutely delicious, I wish I practiced more self restraint! 


s9

Nouc cham street corn

Dressed in a Siri House version of Nuoc Cham containing minced grilled spring onions, minced shallots, ginger and garlic finished with hot oil and blended with fresh coriander, fish sauce and lime juice, I never knew corn can be this delish. I love my grilled corn, this is elevated many times over. 

s13

Mushroom risotto

Earthy nuances in this creamy course, the most understated course at dinner! 


Confit Lamb Shoulder

Brined with a mix of herbs, citrus and spices and confit together with garlic, shallots, thyme, coriander, butter and chicken fat. Served with a punchy salsa verde, this was ooh so tender and I couldn't resist extra helpings. 


s6

Tamarind sesame chicken

Charred and spice kissed, while chicken is not always my favourite protein, this was cooked so well. 


s12

Duroc Pork Collar

Sinewy chew but flavours shone through this pork collar. 

s7

Petite Tender

Crazy tender, this was so tender, slicing was effortless. 

s15

Green Curry Baked Mussels

Screams thai with this appetite whetting dish, the green curry gravy was the bomb, I was drinking out of the bowl. Mussels perfectly cooked as well - I definitely overdosed on mussels in a single dish. 


s5

Sambal Grilled Barramundi

Wrapped in Banana Leaf before being cooked, the aroma from the banana leaf was intoxicating. Flaky barramuni was also a joy to eat - for real, this is a meat versus man meal. 


s18

Chocolate and passionfruit curd tarts

Very happy to reach dessert, I was beyond stuffed. Passionfruit tangy and chocolate bittersweet, lovely contrast and if I may add, have both!

s16

We went for the full works - tropical garden paradise table and champagne trolley. The Champagne Trolley is loaded with bottles of Champagne Chapuy - a light, crispy tasting champagne that goes well with the fruity liquers and fresh fruit provided for a sparkly good tipple! 

s17 >

Cheers!

Note that the experience can be replicated indoors as well.

The Siri House Bubbles and BBQ Private Dining Experience starts from S$128 ++ onwards, minimum 12 pax and only available on Tuesdays to Sundays from 11.30am to 8pm. 

Comments