Steamboat King delivers!

 

~Mediadrop~

 

This is my first time ordering steamboat delivery online and I am surprised how easy peasy it is! The team sent over Steamboat King Bundle B.

 

When in doubt, go for the sets

DSC_5914

 

I have my preferred steamboat staples but this time round, I let the experts surprise me. Their bundles start from 2-3pax all the way to 8-10pax. I was gifted the set for 3-4pax and it fed 4 adults and a child very well.

 

Each bundle comes with a choice of soup bases, drinks, desserts and even a portable stove set. So much win! And the auntie in me was trigger happy. Each set includes an alcohol stove and a 14cm hot pot for single portions – great for those days where I feel like shabu shabu on my own.

 

Their soup broths are simmered for at least 8 hours and that gives a really hearty broth. From the choices of Premium Collagen Soup (+$5), Sichuan Mala, Tomato, Pork Tonkotsu and Kimchi, I picked Tomato and Pork Tonkotsu! Both came in sealed packets of 750ml and it can be resealed for another steamboat session! 

DSC_5919

Of the two, my pick’s pork tonkotsu, hearty broth to begin with and was really wholesome by the end of dinner. Like they say, the best is always at the end. Tomato on the otherhand, was a tad too sweet for my liking. I love that they even throw in goji berries and red dates for you to toss in when you fancy. Over simmering these will cause them to disintegrate.

 

Dipping sauces of shoyu, sambal chilli and thai chilli are provided and whist we ended up concocting our own, these are good to start with! 

DSC_5918

 

DSC_5916

 DSC_5917

The spread was more than sufficient, spanning chicken, pork belly, pork collar, toman fish slices, handmade balls and fish paste. They also included my favourite beancurd skins! 

 

DSC_5920

DSC_5926 

 

There's also fish paste!

DSC_5921

While they gave the staple steamboat ingredients, there is no stopping you from zhng-ing your steamboat with others too! We threw in flower crabs and Hokkaido beef – so so so shiok!

 

 

1 hour delivery promise

 

This, is awesome for last minute orders and great for satisfying the cravings as and when. The times I have been disappointed because I need to place advanced orders has been countless and kudos to the team on delivering on their promises! Plus, order above $100 to get the steamboat ingredients delivered to you for free, not too difficult when every item is a must order.

 

If you are keen to try other steamboat deliveries, check out Best 8 Steamboat Delivery in Singapore.

 

Best in Singapore:

Facebook | Instagram | Website

 

Steamboat King:

Facebook | Instagram | Website

Comments