Satisfy your sushi cravings with Sushidelivery.sg!


~Product Feature~

This Covid-19 virus definitely fueled by online purchases, from groceries to meals even. So much so, with this working from home arrangement, the longest I've clocked without stepping out of the house is a grand total of 5 days. The convenience of food deliveries too, makes this cooped up life a tad more bearable.

Thanks to sushidelivery.sg, I satisfied my sushi craving within 45 minutes. With free delivery for purchases above $60 and a flat fee of $5.90 for purchases lower than $60, the price point is reasonable.

DSC_3833

The kind folks sent this Moriawase Sushi Party Set ($49.90) over and this is perfect for sharing with 4-5 foodies. I love that their set came with enough soy sauce and wasabi packets - major grouse when I run out of either when tucking into my sushi!


DSC_3836

My delivery came with the sushi sealed, chopsticks, soy sauce and wasabi packets all bundled up.

DSC_3841

The selection of maki and sushi rolls. The threenager had his fair share of non-raw sushi, so that keeps everyone happy. I was super tempted by their raw food range and would definitely consider the Premium Sushi Party Set ($69.90) next time!

DSC_3843

My delicious platter. Ingredients are fresh and the consistency of rice is just right.

DSC_3844

One of every flavour and more. Clearly I did not stop at one plate and we were all stuffed from indulging together with the other takeaways we had!

DSC_3838

Sushi Delivery not only delivers sushi, they also have a variety of special sushi rolls (mango, avocado, cream cheese mentaiko salmon!), donburis and even bento sets!

Quote "phoebe10" for 10% off your orders, valid for first time users only. The code expires on 9 April 2020.


Website: https://sushidelivery.sg/
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/sushideliverysg/
Ig: https://www.instagram.com/sushideliverysg/

Thank you sushidelivery.sg for the sushi platter! 

Comments