Wrap and Roll Revisited @ Changi City Point

I've somehow stopped checking out the neighbourhood Vietnamese food joints and have stuck with those on the comfort food list - read Wrap and Roll in a shopping mall.
DSC_5587

Minced Pork and Mushrooms steamed Rice Rolls ($3.50)


These remind me a lot of cheong fun, only way stickier.



DSC_5585
Tamarind Chicken Wings ($7.90)


This Changi City Point exclusive is really worth seconds, sticky and sweet but not in a cloying manner. It's definitely worth getting my fingers dirty over - the only thing is consuming them piping hot!




DSC_5583

Lotus Shoot Salad with Prawns ($8.90)


I love these Vietnamese salads, and it is strange how I actually relish these pickled vegetables in my salad. Lotus shoot, prawns and a dash of the appetizing dressing, you got me sold.






DSC_5589


Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Baguette ($6.90)


Bahn Mis are up my alley though this is a poor man's baguette, the bite is hollow and perhaps almost not filling enough for hungry diners. That said, I enjoyed the pickles once again, mayo and pate lathered chicken.



DSC_5586
Hanoi Beef Noodle Soup ($12.90)


DSC_5588








Grilled Pork Chop Rice and Salted Egg Pudding ($12.90)




I've ordered these too many times and I guess that does say something for the boring folks - good and consistent enough.


Wrap and Roll


Changi City Point #B1-26/27
5 Changi Business Park Central 1



Comments