Aunty Esther's Salted Egg Fish Skins and Chips!

With CNY done and dusted, I would've expected not to be tempted by the CNY treats making its way round the office. Turns out, it was a bottle of Aunty Esther's Salted Egg Fish Skins that got us all hooked and off we went ordering enough for free delivery.

DSC_2025
$150 and 19 packets later, we have 7 very happy people.

DSC_2028
Salted Egg Fish Skins ($8.80)


The bomb that got me so addicted. Strangely, with the same salted egg marinate, the fish skins were able to bring out that savoury mildly sweet but finger licking yummy salted egg finish. On point and hands down, best snack this year.

DSC_2029
Salted Egg Potato Chips ($8.80)

DSC_2031
Underwhelming as compared to the fish skins, the chips had a decent bite but lost the salted egg battle to overly sweet milk powder.


Thankfully my addiction only started after CNY - I cannot imagine the kilos I'd have piled on.

Comments