Hawker under a brideg near Tebrau Tesco

DSC_3099


Since breakfast was so unsatisfying and we had a spot of grocery shopping to do nearby, I was actually tempted for the first time to try this make shift hawker stall under the bridge a stone's throw away from Tebrau Tesco!


I mean look at the parked cars all for it, has to say something right?




DSC_3101


Upclose of the diners, there was an array of dishes and easily 20 of them laid in open containers and the dishes were scooped according to preference.


DSC_3098




All for under RM 4. Tempeh, a radish curry and fried chicken. I swear this has to be the darndest random food discovery of the year. Malay fried chicken still ranks tops next to Indonesian fried chicken as yummiest around - probably the oil used but nobody's complaining when the food is so good!


I am usually not a fan of curries with light gravies and this had me at hello.


Now, this goes into my list of must eats everytime we head in for groceries!

Comments