VIOS by Blu Kouzina is on the Deliveroo bandwagon!

~Invited Session~

I'm sure by now you'd know how much I love living the lazy life - the best scenario is having all my necessities delivered to my door step without lifting a finger more even.



VIOS by Blu Kouzina launches a Greek Grain Bowl menu to celebrate their launch on Deliveroo. Available to residents in Katong, this concept puts together delicious customizable bowls with familiar middle eastern favourites to the likes of hummus, meatballs, grilled eggplant, tzatziki, spicy harissa dip and even grilled lamb!




My lunch delivery looking less than spectacular probably from the rocky journey but I am not complaining. They smelt so good!


Supagreens, Basmati White Rice, 3 Bean Dip, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Eggplant, Indian Inspired Dal, Arvo Sauce, Flax Seeds, Pine Nuts

The supagreens comprised of a mix of shaved broccoli, brussels sprouts, white cabbage which was the ultimate nutritious vegetable mix for me. I love how this was super wholesome and the dips gave it extra flavour.


Baby Spinach, Mediterranean Style Hummus, Tzaziki, Lamb Kebab - Grass Fed Lamb from New Zealand (Premium), Grass Fed Beef Meatballs, Spiced Croutons, Tomato and Onion Mix,
Zesty Pumpkin with Baked Sweet Potato, Roasted Red Pepper and Green Pepper, Walnuts,  Greek Vinaigrette with Organic EVOO, Oil, and Oregano


With designing your own lunch box means putting in a whole medley of ingredients hoping it works together and I'm glad these two boxes were so tasty! There's clearly one combination for everyone, the carnivores would veer towards the lamb and beef and the vegetarians all green as per the first box. 

The one myth that I'd love to debunk revolving around eating super grain or super green boxes is, taste is hardly compromised! I solemnly swear that all these grassing I've been doing has been totally appetizing and I've never felt fuller and more satisfied than consuming a full meal of carbs.  

I am definitely looking forward to more delicious days with these grain boxes! 

Prices start from $12.99.

Comments