Autobus @ OUE Downtown



Autobus first struck me as a bike shop, then the salad bar tempted me.

3 types of salads are available - A ($12), B ($14) and C ($16) which works the same ala carte since the main difference lies in the number of proteins.

On three occasions, I ordered Type B and they filled me reasonably.



Mesclun Mix, Spicy Creamy Salmon, Cilantro Yogurt Baked Chicken, Crispy Chickpea, Broccoli,  Asparagus, Honey Mustard



Mesclun Mix, Spicy Creamy Salmon, BBQ Pulled Pork, Sweet Corn, Broccoli, Asparagus, Honey Mustard



Mesclun Mix, Teriyaki Grilled Squid, Slow Cooked Seabass (supplement $2), Broccoli, Button Mushroom, Asparagus, Basil Pesto 

I enjoyed all my choices of proteins and it is a wonder how all taste just so good! The supplements are definitely worth the while since my seabass came with an incredible sear and crispy skin!


This place is great for that poke fix and more, since there is also a selection of cooked proteins to pair and so far, this has to be the only themed restaurant that measures up in terms of repeat visits with actually more than decent fare!

Autobus
Downtown Gallery, #01-01

Comments