Baikohken Ramen @ One KM Mall

DSC_7287

Being half an Easterner, I always find my ramen choices very limited. Is it a Bugis-CBD-Orchard phenomenon that somehow attributes to the mushrooming of these specialty shops but are exceptionally scarce in other parts?

Nonetheless I was thankful to find Baikohken at One KM Mall to silence that craving. Hokkaido style ramen for the meal!

DSC_7279

Baikohken Ramen

When in doubt, just head for the original. Pork broth with spring onions and bamboo shoots. 

DSC_7281

Slurp!

DSC_7282

Tantan Mee

This can pass off as a chinese noodle dish with a supposedly spicy broth.

DSC_7284

Thicker than usual ramen noodles that could be passed off as instant noodles with a better bite.


DSC_7286


The best part of the dish is the side plate of goodies - comes with the runny egg, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts and char siew!

Average ramen place in my opinion, not as authentic as several others I have attempted.

Baikohken Ramen
One KM Mall

Comments