聰嫂私房甜品 @ Yiu Wa Street, Hong Kong

DSC_0035

In most of my Hong Kong travels, I find time for the usual sweet suspects of Hui Lau Shan and even swear by Hoi Tin Tong for their very effective herbal turtle jelly to ward off any viruses. I have since moved on to the likes of macarons, soft serves and now, meet 聰嫂私房甜品 for more sweet treats around Causeway Bay.

Famed for shaved ice based desserts, their stable of desserts included tropical fruits like durian, coconut and mangoes. Queues are almost never ending and a take away is a way faster option.

DSC_0036

龍眼椰果冰(HKD 30)

Also known as Iced Longan with Coconut, I was pleasantly surprised with this combination.The shaved ice was unlike Bingsu fine but more of ice kachang shavings and studded with enough nata de coco cubes and longan bits to make this a "paler shade of white".

I enjoyed this tremendously and found this a keeper - until it gets overrated.

聰嫂私房甜品 
G/F, 11 Yiu Wa Street, Causeway Bay

Comments