ILayda Hotel @ Kusadasi

DSC_0889

We opted for Hotal Ilayda at our stopover in Kusadasi during our Ephesus leg of the tour. It was rather well located in this touristy part of town, with Migros a good 15 minute walk away and a pavement full of eateries.

The main problem I had with this hotel is the noise that disrupted our sleep, the same horrors repeated itself with nightlife continuing through to the wee hours of morning.

DSC_0928

Breakfast was served in the terrace.

DSC_0929

The view was stunning. I could see a Santorini in Kusadasi.

DSC_0930

Pardon the dirty windows but the skies were so blue!

DSC_0931

I always start the day with their fresh produce and in this case, baby tomatoes. They tasted so fresh, as if they were plucked from the garden.

DSC_0932

More greens and olives.

DSC_0936

These goat cheese shreds became the favouritest cheese by the end of the trip and I wish I had enough resolute to lug back some! They were selling by the kilo in the markets.

DSC_0937

These cutely shaped sausages are all over Turkey, at least in the breakfast tables that I went to.


DSC_0938

Turkish coffee for the kill.

DSC_0939

I spotted some of their turkish pastries, Simit and chocolate cake.

DSC_0945

More of the picturesque view.

DSC_0943 

I very audaciously packed Aryan from the supermart to try and had to finish it since we were moving off to another city. 
 





DSC_0946


Salty yogurt drink not meant for the faint hearted. As much as they say this is nutritious, it was an acquired beverage to stomach.

Comments