Meliartos @ Athens

meliatos

Meliartos sounds like a place that I had on my place (read: Melilotos which I managed to track down later in the trip) and feeling weary from all the walking, it heralded time for tea.

yum

I spent a great deal of time browsing the treats over the counter.

napkin 

I love how the cutlery is all separately packed - speaks volumes about hygiene levels!

pie

Minced meat pie, my first encounter before Arizona Bakery. I created a mess out of this with the flakes flying everywhere and in all its tastiness, it was somewhat oily.

sesame bagel

Sesame Koulouri which is the equivalent of a bagel, only flatter and bigger. This was just like a sandwich with ingredients, salami, tomatoes and cheese always work for me.

coffee

Caffeine addict was pleased with his choice of iced coffee.

It is a decent joint to visit whilst strolling the streets of Monstraiki.

Meliartos
Ερμού 65 (Αιόλου)

Comments