Roadside Crepes @ Pratunam, Bangkok

tv3

The sign of deliciosity in Bangkok, endorsed by one of the leading national television channels TV3. I headed back to my favourite stall for my dose of roadside crepes, I missed them too much.

famous

I've never seen the founder in action - assuming she was the one who made good of roadside crepes along this stretch.

banana cheese

I did not have much choice that day - either cheese raisin or ham cheese. I added in banana for frivolity's sake. 30 THB for a savoury crepe and I opted for the more expensively priced 60 THB.

condiments

Condiments too artificially coloured for comfort.

seller

My almost ready to eat crepe.

crepe

Greed knows no boundaries when handed a freshly made crepe - I gobbled it up. Crisp layers of batter with enough cheese and raisins to send into a sugar rush. I very much prefer peanut butter banana though.

roadside stand

Two stalls adjacent to each other selling the same and sporting the same shop name - pick one though I usually go by face recognition rather than shop name.

Roadside crepe
Bangkok

Comments