O My Dog @ 100AM

o my dog

O My Dog has replaced Kiasu Espresso at 100AM, coming under the brolly of the people behind Skinny Pizza as well. Surprise-surprise or not, the very same cupcakes that I wanted to try from Kiasu Espresso are also sold there!

menu

The specialty of this place seems to be local flavoured hot dogs and cupcakes.

ba chor mee 

Bak Chor Mee ($7)
Grilled pork sausage, vinegar braised pork mince, grated cucumber, sambal mayo, spring onion

I've eaten the real deal, the pasta version and now a hot dog one to add to my collection. This, would seem the furthest from the real stuff. The only thing that is telling of BCM would then be the vinegared braised pork mince that was served cold and mushrooms, otherwise it was a mismatch of sour and savoury on a bun.

le dog

Le Dog ($7) 
Beef sausage, thyme, red onion jam, black truffle mayo

Not any more inspiring than the BCM, if it were not for the black truffle mayo it would have just been an ordinary dog.



stand

They have a range of well just four cupcakes. 

cupcakes

No prizes for guessing which flavours I picked.

cupcakes

Ondeh-ondeh ($4.30)

onde onde

Moist and fluffy. This was exactly like an ondeh ondeh cupcake with the coconut filling and pandan frosting.

more

Chendol ($3.50)

chendol

Matched the liquid dessert with green jelly and red beans and the incredible fragrance.

I am sold on their cupcakes but not on the dogs. O My Cupcake, would be more apt?

O My Dog
100 AM

Comments