Moon Bar @ Banyan Tree, Bangkok

moon bar

Next to Sky Bar at Lebua of State Hotel, Moon Bar at Banyan Tree has to be the next most popular touristy night spot. I initially thought I had to  make reservations for the night but was told to walk in. Located right next to the Vertigo Restaurant, Moon Bar is located just one floor up but the gusts of wind experienced made it quite a hair raising bone chilling experience.

view

This is the view that everyone heads up to Banyan Tree's restaurants for. 

menu

We were handed menus that glowed in the dark, perfect for reading in such darkness.

valentines

We were in time for their Valentine’s Day specials – love concoctions to fill the atmosphere with cupid, wings and most definitely love. Apart from having my drink appear pink, there was no strawberry in sight to effemininate it any further – My heart goes out to the men who opted for these sweet nothings.

whiskey

The man opted for a more masculine 18 year old whiskey in hand.

snacks

I love their tidbits – pumpkin chips, tomyam nuts and more chips. The winds made it hard to stay longer than desired, I wish to stay the entire night and watch the stars twinkle. Yet, Moon Bar did not bring me any closer to the moon but at least provided a chilly night out and that leaves me with one more place checked.

Moon Bar
Banyan Tree Bangkok

Comments