Sushi Burrito @ 100AM

Is rice becoming the new bread? Or actually whatever food happenings within CDB or slightly further and yonder is not a true reflection of the eating habits of the rest of the population. Singaporeans for one do not embrace greens the way shentonistas do. Nonetheless, I am on my way to sussing out the best wraps and rice rolls around.

Sushi Burrito has been around long enough for David Foster and girlfriend to call home - at least that is what their official instagram account says.

The factory line behind the counter.


































Rising Sun ($6.90, half roll)

I love choices and portions that allow me to indulge in these choices. Tastes just like the well loved california maki would with a truckload of vegetables except that instead of fish roe, it gets stuffed with slivers of raw salmon. Very hearty roll and it is easy to love and then be addicted to. The only grouse is eating can be a very messy affair that resulted in me using a chopstick to pick at the rest of my mangled roll.

I am not sure when the lunch time special of half roll and drink for $6.90 will end, but until then this is a really good deal. 

They have the slimmer options of lettuce in replacement of rice.

Could rice ever be the new bread? At least for these delicious offerings - why not.

Sushi Burrito
100 AM

Comments