Llao Llao @ Marina Square

Groupon was the main reason why I headed to Llao Llao at long last. 2 greedy vouchers and 4 tubs of medium original frozen yogurt, I found my favourite toppings. Normally priced at $5.50 for a medium tub with 3 toppings,

llao llao

Caramelized sunflower seeds, chocolate chip cookies, blueberries

llao llao

Coconut flakes, kiwi, blueberries

seconds

Llaotitos (otherwise also known as chocolate with candy shells), muesli clusters, white chocolate sauce topping

crumbles

Caramelised biscuits, chocolate sauce, muesli clusters



cute spoons 

Their too cute spoons that come in such shocking green shades - I'm loving the functionality of it and best of all, how loud they look.

The frozen yogurt packs alot more milky punch than some of the other froyo brands but that being said, I found the sourish milky taste and smell an over load. I loved the variety of toppings which made every froyo eat different. My favourite combination has to be caramelized sunflower seeds, muesli and blueberries.

Llao Llao 
Marina Square

Comments