Ben and Jerry's

I am a hardcore icecream fan - happy or sad, it never fails to elicit a bright smile. Ben and Jerry's and I go back so long in time - I have my literature teacher to thank for introducing them to me. Those days only Cold Storage at selected locations sold this premium icecream - I remember sixth avenue's Guthrie House being one of those places I'd visit just to get my hands on Chunky Monkey.

After serveral chunk fests and countless pints of sugar loaded icecreams, I am still a fan.

core sundaes

Meet Core Sundae, two scoops of icecream served with hot sauce and toppings with whipped cream in a ben and jerry pint.

icecream

The hot caramel sauce melted my icecreams into a milkshake, well hidden beneath the sinking whipped cream. No wonder the ben and jerry's girl advised that I pick flavours complementary to each other.

Who loves icecream as much as an icecream cake? Well cake is probably derived from the presentation style rather than the real inclusion of cake in anyform in the dessert. My first taste of icecream cake was from Angie's the Choice.

rainbows

1 Kg goes for a lovely tune of 85 buckeroos, smurfettes seen above are self provided.A choice of two flavours.

icecream

In its colourful mess, we enjoyed our icecream cake tremendously - Clusterfluff and a chocolate flavour, both were equally delicious. The prudent cake giver would then calculate the pints that can be purchased with the price of one cake - sometimes, dreams are built on frivolity.

Ben and Jerry's

Comments