Icecream Gallery Revisited @ Tanjong Katong Road

icecream gallery

I blame the sweltering heat for icecream cravings and dessert visits just to feed them.

doors

Welcoming door handles that look like icecream sticks.

rows

Look above the shelves to find rows of obsessively neat cans and pints.

mural

Pretty mural on the wall - too cute!

icecream

Roasted Almonds - A terribly fragrant flavour with almonds embedded. I loved the roastyness of this!

Strawberry - I'm hardly a fan of strawberry icecream - must be the makings of the artificially flavoured Wall's Icecream I have been fed since young. Yet this fruity number was refreshing and delightful with frozen strawberries churned in.

Seasalt Caramel - The ideal would be to marry both seasalt and almonds together which is what Cloud9 at cedele does.

$8 for triple scoop, supplements start from $0.50 more for special flavours.

I am not a fan of their pricing strategy, infact most of the flavours require top ups and what seems like a good deal ends up otherwise at the cashier. Unfortunately, I am still a one price fits all flavours consumer. 

Icecream Gallery
242C Tanjong Katong Road 

Comments